My client is a leading earth moving company in the South East Suburbs but have secured jobs across Melbourne.
They are looking for a skilled and experienced Allocator to join their team in Nunawading.
You will have:
- Experience as a fleet coordinator, allocator or similar.
- Allocation of subcontractors to work around Melbourne in accordance with my subcontractor grading system.
- Procurement and assignment of subcontractors in alignment with the Operations Manager’s direction.
- Detail all orders into their system fully and in accordance with our company process.
- Liaise with all stakeholders in order to achieve ‘best’ supply outcomes.
- Address in a timely manner, all client questions and service requirements.
- Continually strive to improve customer service, at all times.
- Intermediate computer literacy skills;
- Analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail to identify discrepancies and ensure accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate both professionally and casually;
- A strong level of commitment to the team and the role;
- Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities; and
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic in a diverse, fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
- Energetic and hungry for challenges.
- Need to be able to handle a quick pace environment.
- Down to earth and able to build rapport quickly.
- Is comfortable with performance expectations.
If this seems like a good fit for you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
“ONLY ABORIGINAL AND/OR TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER PEOPLE ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SPECIAL MEASURES PROVISION, SECTION 12 OF THE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT 2010 (VIC).”