- $74.22 to $80.18 Per hour (subject to teaching qualifications) teaching rate
- Casual as required
- For further details contact Peter Fitzgerald on (03) 5246 6237
The Gordon Institute of TAFE is looking for a motivated, qualified and experienced teacher to join a passionate teaching team in the Conservation Land Management Program on a casual basis. The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge to teach across a range of units in Conservation and Land Management including machinery use and weed control in classes conducted at East Geelong and our Werribee campus.
Applicants must have Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent and hold a current Working with Children check.
The Gordon Institute of TAFE is one of the largest regional TAFEs in Victoria and has been helping people gain real skills for real jobs for over 130 years. We pride ourselves on delivering a great range of TAFE courses from short courses to nationally accredited training across apprenticeships, traineeships, certificates, diplomas, and advanced diplomas, which can lead our students to a great career or create pathways to university.
Skills & Experience:
- Successful completion of Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or TAE40110 inclusive of upgrade units TAEASS502 (design & develop assessment tools) & TAELLN411 (Address adult learning, literacy & numeracy skills)
- Demonstrated relevant skills and industry/commercial experience in soil management / GPS/GIS / Restoration works
- Evidence of industry currency
- Current Victorian Working with Children Check
Applications will close Monday, 1 June 2020 at 8:00am.
Peter Fitzgerald, Program Manager – Agriculture & Horticulture, on (03) 5225 6237.