Project Manager, Re-registration
- Full Time (38 hours per week) 2 year contract
- Attractive remuneration package is available
- For further details please contact Susan Spozetta on (03) 5225 0921
As the national regulator for the vocational education and training (VET) sector, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) aims to ensure the sector’s quality is maintained through the effective regulation of providers and accredited courses. ASQA applies a risk-based regulatory approach.
The Project Manager role is responsible for planning and implementing the project plan, with oversight from the Director. Role responsibilities include:
• Developing a detailed project plan
• Tracking progress of milestones against the project plan and project objectives
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including other TAFEs, to ensure project plan objectives are met.