Job Ref – MR_SEEK_18_498
- Our Geelong City Campus has a unique blend of historic architecture and modern training facilities. It is conveniently located in the Geelong city centre and is opposite the Geelong Train Station.
- Our East Geelong Campus is located just 10 minutes drive from the Geelong City Campus and is home to state-of-the-art trade training facilities and our on-campus accommodation.
- Located only 30 minutes from Melbourne, our brand-new Werribee Campus offers even more choice and flexibility on where to study. This new modern campus has facilities for classroom-based training and practical hands-on training.
The Gordon Institute of TAFE is one of the largest regional TAFEs in Victoria and has been helping people gain real skills for real jobs for over 130 years. We pride ourselves on delivering a great range of TAFE courses from short courses to nationally accredited training across apprenticeships, traineeships, certificates, diplomas, and advanced diplomas, which can lead our students to a great career or create pathways to university.
From 1 January 2019, Free TAFE for Priority Courses covers tuition fees for priority courses for students who are eligible for government-subsidised training.
This creates a great opportunity for new teachers to join The Gordon, sharing their passion for industry and teaching our students the skills required to hit the ground running when they start work which can lead them to a great career or create pathways to university.
- Benefits and conditions under the Victorian TAFE Teaching Staff Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2018
- Short courses – Gordon staff can access discounted vocational and personal interest short courses
- Socialising – The Gordon Staff Association organises a wide range of social events for staff members and their families
- Services – All staff members have access to the following services:
- Gordon Print
- The Davidson – Training restaurant
- The Studio – Training salon
- Professional Development opportunities
- Salary Sacrifice
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
Employment: Fixed-term Full-time & Part-time and Casual positions available (varies per area)
All teaching positions require a satisfactory Victorian Working with Children Check and some positions may also require a current National Police Certificate and/or a pre-employment health declaration.
The Gordon is a child safe organisation.
For more details or to see all positions available head to: www.thegordon.edu.au/about/employment
PLEASE NOTE, YOU CANNOT APPLY THROUGH THIS JOB AD.
YOU NEED TO GO TO OUR WEBSITE AND SEARCH TO SEE IF THERE IS A POSITION OPEN THAT SUITS YOUR SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS AND APPLY TO THAT POSITION ACCORDINGLY.